fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

M Bryant demoted to Scout Team

wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 2,422
Justin Hunter has taken over Bryan'ts role in practice as Bryant was demoted to the Scout Team.
QB: Winston, Bortles
RB: Ajayi, Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Cohen, Carson Breida
WR: Julio, M Thomas, DT, Crabtree, B Marshall,Agholor
Te: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ

IR
Ware
Joe Williams
Taxi
Switzer
Kittle
Golladay

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,837
    Not a team player. After being reinstated into the league he's become a cancer. You're suppose to support your teammates not tell fans your better than your peer. 

#Allworldtalentwithzerobrains.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • I guess he's finally out of my lineup. Matt Breida to the flexcrew!
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,212
    Steelers will suffer.. it’s sad to see. Tomlin isn’t a leader.
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,770
    WTCM said:

Not a team player. After being reinstated into the league he's become a cancer. You're suppose to support your teammates not tell fans your better than your peer. 

Interesting use of the #

:-?
  • G_Men said:

I disagree. He is showing that no individual is more important than the team.
  • Bryant will probably be wr1 material in 2 weeks...... just give it a little more time
  • Bryant will probably be wr1 material in 2 weeks...... just give it a little more time

This is fine. Everything is going to be fine. I'm perfectly OK with the situation deception around me.
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 545
    WTCM said:

Sounds like a girl I used to date.

G_Men said:

So, what is brown and bell to you? That whole team is a bunch of divas.

Steelers have no chance going anywhere without more weapons.. Brown and bell can and will be shut down against better defenses.
  • G_Men said:

I agree he is setting the tone and getting rid of bad mojo. I am just glad I traded Bryant and Gurley for Antonio Brown. 

Brown is the worst of them all.. not sure why you guys don’t see that lol
  • DAXDAX Posts: 978

G_Men said:

I agree he is setting the tone and getting rid of bad mojo. I am just glad I traded Bryant and Gurley for Antonio Brown. 
    Why? Gurley is averaging more points per game than brown.

• DAX said:

G_Men said:

Why? Gurley is averaging more points per game than brown.

I felt I needed that wideout to win the league. My other runners are Peterson (looked great prior to the Palmer injury), Howard, Mack, Morris, Coleman. WR Parker (keeps missing games), Benjamin, Hopkins and Davis (keeps missing games) and Bryant sucked.