fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Time to Dismantle: Michael Thomas Edition

1-5

No first round picks (orphan team pick up)

I have been offered: 2 - 1sts, 2 - 2nds, 1 - 3rd for Michael Thomas. 

I really like his game but hate that he can disappear in games with either game script or Brees willingness to spread the ball. The firsts project to mid/late round. 

12 team, 1PPR, 4pt QB

Mariotta, Ben, Brissett
Allen, Gio, CThompson, Cohen, Riddick, AJones, Conner
MThomas, Sanders, MBryant, Kearse, RLewis, Carr
Graham, Griffin
2 - 2018 2ds
1 - 2018 3rd

Is this fair value?

Comments

• Since he offered that, see if you can get a high risk/high reward guy back as well (A Jones type of guy). If not, I would probably still make that trade.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,212
    That’s a big haul.. I’d probably make that move and then make a play for someone like Corey Davis.

I’m not a fan of Thomas, he’s really good, but he doesn’t seem explosive to me, and it’s a problem when Tedd Ginn is outscoring you lol
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 3,044
    Based on your roster, MT is the player you would be building your team around if you kept him.  Since it appears that you have already traded away your 2018 1st, this deal looks pretty decent for your rebuild project.  I'm not very high on MT as a true WR1 but you will need to hit on those picks to make this deal work out for you.  There is no guarantee that happens though so there is quite a bit of risk in this deal.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 3,084
    This past week Thomas and the entire saints offense was hampered by the fact that the saints defense kept scoring. The saints offense was hardly on the field. It's a super solid offer, but id give him the benefit of the doubt this past week
  • TheDude Posts: 909
    Thanks for the thoughts.