fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Corey Davis ROS

He’s on the WW in my 2QB PPR keeper league...is he an obvious add over guys like K Benjamin, D Baldwin, Fuller, Martavis, Bortles, DeVante Parker, Cohen and Marshawn Lynch

Comments

• mase12fanmase12fan Posts: 541
    I'd definitely add him but wouldn't want to cut any of those guys. Maybe move fuller and Cohen for an upgrade
  • How are all these players available?!?
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Luck, A Smith
    L Bell, M Lynch, D Cook, C Carson, D Henderson
    A Brown, OBJ, C Davis, T Hill, J Gordon, J Doctson, C Kupp, B Miller
    Kelce, Gronkowski, Brate, 

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,835

How are all these players available?!?

That was my first question.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • They're available on his bench.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,212
    Davis is out again this week.. and then BYE week next week.. I can’t believe it actually. Longest hamstring injury I’ve seen in a few years.

I think he explodes second half of season though.
  • Remember how long OBJ was out to start his career? I'm trying to buy low on Davis in the next 2 weeks.

Remember how long OBJ was out to start his career? I'm trying to buy low on Davis in the next 2 weeks.

This is the exact person I was thinking of when comparing.. I really see Mariota feeding him, he’s a much better talent than Rishard and Decker. He could really take off.
  • redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 3,084
    Hold up. Doug Baldwin and Kelvin are on the waiver???!!!
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,043
    How many players can be kept and would Cory Davis be one of them?

If you don't plan on keeping Davis then pick up Baldwin or Fuller or Benjamin.
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3)  10 Team Dynasty
    QB - R,Wilson, D.Brees QB - Luck, R.Wilson, D.Carr
    RB - Zeke, M.Gordon, Fournette, Mack, AP, M.Breida, Forte (IR)
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, Kamara, AP, Foreman, Cohen, M.Breida
    WR - M.Thomas, B.Cooks, KBenj, WR - Hopkins, Dez, AJG, B.Cooks, M.Thomas (NO), M.Jones, Hogan, W.Fuller, M.Williams, J. Ross, ZayJones
    TE - STREAM (Cook) TE - Gronk, Doyle
    DST - Ravens, Lions   DST - Vikes, Ravens, Lions
    K - Lutz    K - Lutz
  • TheDude Posts: 909
    How many keepers? Do you need to cut someone to claim Davis? I think we are about to see some really good work out of Davis. It's been a long time with this hamstring injury. I think we'll see him week 8. Just in time to make a run for the playoffs...

Week 8 he’s on BYE lol.. maybe week 9..
  • TheDude Posts: 909
    G_Men said:

Week 8 he’s on BYE lol.. maybe week 9..

Ooops

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,081
    Need more info.  I would want Baldwin & Davis. Who do you need to cut to make that happen?
  • DevilsUncle Posts: 280
    To answer some questions.....yes, these players are all on the WW. It’s a 10 team league with 4 bench spots. One of those bench spots must be a rookie. If you do not play that rookie, they are eligible to be a keeper the following year(i.e. I have not played Kamara yet so I can keep him). Short benches make for lots of options on the wire. I was attempting to add Benjamin and Baldwin but I was low on WW priority. My team is:(remember it’s a 2 QB PPR)
    QB- Winston, R Wilson, Hundley
    RB- Dalvin, Kamara, Ingram, Foreman, Mack and Tevin Coleman.
    WR- Julio and Tyreek
    TE- Ertz

I may need Hundley if Jameis doesn’t play.....aside from him, would you guys drop any of these other guys for Fuller or Corey Davis(who would be eligible as a free rookie keeper)?