fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Watkins,Crowder, D. Parker ROS

Non PPR league. Need to drop 2 and keep one. they've been dissapointing thus far idk what to do.

Comments

• slimkilla99 Posts: 145
    coin flip but i  go crowder
  • slimkilla99 Posts: 145

crowder but  none are super exciting at this point

• I'd keep Parker, but I think you could make an argument for the other two as well.
  • They're all in the same tier, but I would keep Parker.
  • Hawk12 Posts: 2,290
    how far Watkins has fallen.... so sad

Any really, but I like Parker here for the consistency, and I'd love to say Sammy but he's just not even getting looks
  • jhein023 Posts: 23
    Parker is the best chance of success.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 3,044
    I've never been a fan of Parker so he's be my drop along with Crowder who just isn't getting the targets in Washington.  That leaves Watkins who is on a new team and still trying to gel in that offense.  I think Watkins is good for nice second half of the season production.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • I too have Crowder and Landry. Crowder has done nothing and just cant justify keeping him, unless someone can convince me.  I'd cut Crowder, Watkins seems to be boom or bust, Landry is at least consistent with Parker reported out.