fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

***WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL - NFL SUNDAY WEEK 6 THREAD***

2»

Comments

• slimkilla99 Posts: 145
    nvm he ok
  • Frank Gore looks like he's 32 again!
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,212
    Where.. oh where.. is TY Hilton
  • G_Men said:

I don't know, but I'm starting to think I'm not going to get that 3td game from Moncrief that I needed.
    If Mathews and decker look this good with a hobbled Mariota I’m really looking forward to Corey Davis coming back next week.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,835

G_Men said:

I don't know, but I'm starting to think I'm not going to get that 3td game from Moncrief that I needed.
    LOL
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 3,084
    Mariota looks great. I think this is where the titans season turns around.
    Marlon Mack talk was just some coach speak..
    Unstartable until gore is gone
    But seriously.. Hilton vs TEN defense? Lol
    Fire Pagano.. now..
  • slimkilla99 Posts: 145
    henry a beastttttt
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 5,284
    Can we please start Henry now, TEN coaching staff? What does it take to play guys like Mack and Henry? What do some coaches need to see? lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

Can we please start Henry now, TEN coaching staff? What does it take to play guys like Mack and Henry? What do some coaches need to see? lol

They need to see the curb.

Take the NY Giants for example. Fans with a clue have been saying for Macadoo to give up play calling for quite some time. They’ve struggled back into early last season. Guess what, he gives up play calling and suddenly we have an offense? With Rogers-Lewis as a WR1? They switch lineman around and suddenly we have a run game? Against a dominate defense?

I’m not sure what it is.. ego, or just being out of touch.. but I find it mind boggling that a regular viewer/fan who has no close interaction with a team is able to sometimes see what needs to get done and who needs to see the ball way before any coach does.

Henry remains quiet, but in reality he’s losing money every time his rides the bench. He’s losing his youth on a weekly basis and only has limited opportunity to showcase his elite talent for a big payday.

That said.. Mack is going to continue to burn roster space until/if gore goes down. Pagano needs to go, same place Macadoo is headed.
  • CoolHand Posts: 5,013
    edited October 17
    @Smitty just something I thought of while viewing the current forum threads, but what are the statistics of the forum in terms of viewers who post vs the number of total viewers?
    The reason I thought of asking is bc I've noticed that the view counts have been way higher lately with fewer amount of responses.
    I have also noticed your articles/stock market risers & fallers, etc have shown up on another general site that I view that lists info for other fantasy football sites on one page. Which to me says your doing a great job in the eyes of the world of fantasy football (which of course all of us here already knew that!! . :-bd )
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 5,284
    Thanks @coolhand !!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com