fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

KHunt/Hyde for LBell/DHenry

Nonppr/redraft

Been offered Bell/Henry for my KHunt/Hyde.

I have: Hunt, DMurray, Hyde, TColeman, AJones, Morris.
His other worthwhile players: KAllen, JMixon, DBaldwin

I am worried about Hunt losing touches to CWest and Hyde to Breida and the "hot hand" approach that Shanahan is talking about.

With Bell, what to make of the Pitt offense/going forward?? Although Bell and ABrown seem to get theirs' even though Ben is sucking. Would love to get Henry since I have DMurray.

Thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,182
    I'm alittle split on this but I did select 'Yes' bc in redraft it's especially important to have handcuffs and LBell is still the best part of the deal. Maybe see if you can get a slight upgrade at wr by getting Baldwin included on his side. Just a thought.
  • Rather have Bell side
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • Bell/Henry
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • gopackgopack Posts: 93
    Like Hunt but worried about "rookie wall". Is there any data to support that concept/theory?

As far as Henry, not sure what to think of that team/O-line. I thought they were support to be a "smash moouth" offense like last HR. What has happened to that running gm?? Even when Mariota was playing their running gm was not exactly lighting it up

• Nope - keep Hunt!

Liking Coolhand's idea of trying for Baldwin instead of Henry. Would that make the deal better?
    Thanks guys. I'm thinking of countering with Hunt/Hyde/DParker for LBell/Henry//KAllen and see if he takes it. I have AJ Green, MThomas, Bryant, Parker.

If not, I guess i will stand pat
    edited October 2017
    I don't think he'll take that... I wouldn't and I am a Bell owner. Worth a try though.
    I offered that and he countered with: KBenjamin

So I would give: Hunt, Hyde, DParker
    And get: LBell, KBenjamin, DHenry

.I'm thinking of countering for Baldwin in place of Benjamin
    I think I'd take that and not mess with trying to get Baldwin. Could stop talks... but I do agree that Baldwin is better but KB is doing pretty well too and his schedule is pretty good the rest of the way.
    I did try the deal with Baldwin, and he denied. He countered with Fitzgerald which I wasn't excited about. So, I countered one more time with Bemjamin and he accepted.

Hope I didn't screw myself by moving Hunt, but it's not like I got a lame rb in return, and went with my gut.

Thanks for all the help everyone and thanks CoolHand
    I did try the deal with Baldwin, and he denied. He countered with Fitzgerald which I wasn't excited about. So, I countered one more time with Bemjamin and he accepted.

Hope I didn't screw myself by moving Hunt, but it's not like I got a lame rb in return, and went with my gut.

Thanks for all the help everyone and thanks CoolHand
    :-bd
  • If you're happy, we're happy!