fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

KHunt/Hyde for LBell/DHenry

Nonppr/redraft

Been offered Bell/Henry for my KHunt/Hyde.

I have: Hunt, DMurray, Hyde, TColeman, AJones, Morris.
His other worthwhile players: KAllen, JMixon, DBaldwin

I am worried about Hunt losing touches to CWest and Hyde to Breida and the "hot hand" approach that Shanahan is talking about.

With Bell, what to make of the Pitt offense/going forward?? Although Bell and ABrown seem to get theirs' even though Ben is sucking. Would love to get Henry since I have DMurray.

Thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated
Hyde/Hunt for Bell/Henry
  1. Make trade?12 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. No
      25.00%

Comments

• CoolHand Posts: 5,114
    I'm alittle split on this but I did select 'Yes' bc in redraft it's especially important to have handcuffs and LBell is still the best part of the deal. Maybe see if you can get a slight upgrade at wr by getting Baldwin included on his side. Just a thought.
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 279
    Rather have Bell side
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 3,085
    Bell/Henry
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • gopack Posts: 85
    Like Hunt but worried about "rookie wall". Is there any data to support that concept/theory?

As far as Henry, not sure what to think of that team/O-line. I thought they were support to be a "smash moouth" offense like last HR. What has happened to that running gm?? Even when Mariota was playing their running gm was not exactly lighting it up

• Nope - keep Hunt!
    Liking Coolhand's idea of trying for Baldwin instead of Henry. Would that make the deal better?
    Thanks guys. I'm thinking of countering with Hunt/Hyde/DParker for LBell/Henry//KAllen and see if he takes it. I have AJ Green, MThomas, Bryant, Parker.

If not, I guess i will stand pat
    edited October 14
    I don't think he'll take that... I wouldn't and I am a Bell owner. Worth a try though.
    I offered that and he countered with: KBenjamin

So I would give: Hunt, Hyde, DParker
    And get: LBell, KBenjamin, DHenry

.I'm thinking of countering for Baldwin in place of Benjamin
    I think I'd take that and not mess with trying to get Baldwin. Could stop talks... but I do agree that Baldwin is better but KB is doing pretty well too and his schedule is pretty good the rest of the way.
    I did try the deal with Baldwin, and he denied. He countered with Fitzgerald which I wasn't excited about. So, I countered one more time with Bemjamin and he accepted.

Hope I didn't screw myself by moving Hunt, but it's not like I got a lame rb in return, and went with my gut.

Thanks for all the help everyone and thanks CoolHand
    gopack said:

I did try the deal with Baldwin, and he denied. He countered with Fitzgerald which I wasn't excited about. So, I countered one more time with Bemjamin and he accepted.

Hope I didn't screw myself by moving Hunt, but it's not like I got a lame rb in return, and went with my gut.

Thanks for all the help everyone and thanks CoolHand

:-bd
  • If you're happy, we're happy!