fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Last second indecision - Jeffery or Fuller

Non-PPR, have Hogan in as WR1, but for WR2:
Jeffery, Fuller, Kupp, Ty Williams.  

Have Fuller in right now at WR2, but thinking Eagles might be passing more, and will get Jeffery involved...

Last second thoughts?
14 Team Non-PPR league, start QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, DEF, 1pt/20 passing yds, 1pt/10 yds rushing/receiving, 6pts ALL td's, 1pt/25yds Special teams
QB: Brady, Wentz
RB: D. Freeman, Gurley, D. Martin, Mack, Smallwood
WR: Jeffery, Hogan, Ty Williams, Kupp, Fuller
TE: Kittle DEF: CAR  K: Hopkins  RES: Gordon (SUS)

Comments

• CamtasticCamtastic Posts: 298
    I would safe bet put in Fuller, but I have a feeling about Jeffery tonight. I go Jeffery

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong........

12 Team Dynastty 1 PPR 1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1FLEX-DEF-K

QB: D. Brees, C. Newton, T. Bridgewater

RB: D. Johnson, J. Ajayi, L. McCoy, M. Gillislee, A. Abdullah, R. Burkhead

WR: A. Brown, B. Cooks, L. Fitz, J. Crowder, D. Parker, T. Lockette

TE: M. Bennett, C.J. Fedz, V.McDonald

D/ST: Eagles, Panthers

K: M. Prater

12 Team Dynasty 1 PPR 1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1RB/WR-1Flex

QB: T. Brady, C. Newton, D. Kizer

RB: J. Ajayi, L. McCoy, D. Cook, AD, T. West, R. Burkhead, L. Murray

WR: J. Jones, D. Thomas, M. Crabtree, T. Lockette, M. Jones, C. Kupp, T. Taylor

TE: Z. Ertz, C.J. Fedz, V. McDonald

• Why is Fuller safe? He hasn't gotten many targets.
  • cajunbadgercajunbadger Posts: 207
    edited October 13
    I went with Jeffery (scored 7.7pts which at least is solid).  I figured he'd been held down by tough D's before & as you'd said, Fuller had fewer targets and was more td-dependent (at least so far).

Thanks!
    14 Team Non-PPR league, start QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, DEF, 1pt/20 passing yds, 1pt/10 yds rushing/receiving, 6pts ALL td's, 1pt/25yds Special teams
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 2,318
    Jeffery was wide open on one of ertz td, wentz just moved to his second read too quick
    QB: Winston, Bortles
    RB: Ajayi, Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Cohen, Carson Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, DT, Crabtree, B Marshall,Agholor
    Te: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ

IR
    Ware
    Joe Williams
    Taxi
    Switzer
    Kittle
    Golladay
  • CoolHand Posts: 4,906
    wh0urdady said:

Jeffery was wide open on one of ertz td, wentz just moved to his second read too quick

Yeah, and there was a long ball that Jeffery should have caught even though the defender was holding his one arm ;)
    edited October 13
    Thanks ;)

I saw the long ball but missed seeing the td "chance". Another was the missed 3rd (or was 4th) down attempt to Ertz at the end...had Jeffery coming across the middle. 

I thought Jeffery had a decent shot at getting a td, but no such luck :(   Definitely seemed like Wentz didn't have him as his #1 priority, lol.  

Thanks ;)

I saw the long ball but missed seeing the td "chance". Another was the missed 3rd (or was 4th) down attempt to Ertz at the end...had Jeffery coming across the middle. 

I thought Jeffery had a decent shot at getting a td, but no such luck :(   Definitely seemed like Wentz didn't have him as his #1 priority, lol.  
    I think it was Ertz's 2nd td...Jeffery was at the top, made a move inside, got tangled with the CB...and as Wentz went to turn his head away from Jeffery the CB fell down and Jeffery was wide open moving to the side of the end zone. If Ertz has been covered maybe he goes back to Jeffery.

IR
    Ware
    Joe Williams
    Taxi
    Switzer
    Kittle
    Golladay
    Ahhh...  Plenty of so close, but... and toss in if had been some breaks.  Hopefully I get some breaks this week (big one is Brady playing fine, as I sat Wentz last night).

Sheesh, I lost last week by 4pts to a team w/3 inactive players (1 injured and 2 byes).  Hmmm... if the Pack had gone for 3pts/Rodgers didn't get his final td pass, Gurley had made the endzone (or at least didn't fumble there), Zuerlein hadn't missed that fg, if Clay hadn't gone down in the 1st half, if ..., if ... 

Heh...sooo many if's  :O
    its stuff like that I watch for DFS, your casual player will just look at box scores to determine how well a player will do, but it's those just slight misses that show the true value in tourneys for players who are cheap.
    Also, not a fan of Fuller with the way he catches the ball, his TD rate is insane currently as a body catcher...

IR
    Ware
    Joe Williams
    Taxi
    Switzer
    Kittle
    Golladay
    Lol, that's why I post often asking for thoughts on waiver pickups, etc.  and is always much appreciated  Thanks!!  :)

While I watch games,don't always have the time (or ability?) to fully analyze...but do a good bit of analysis reading, for what that's worth!

I'm not sold on Fuller either, but seems my WR's are usually my teams' weak spot (every year).  This year, WR & TE but did well with getting Hogan as a FA.  Thinking likely give Fuller another week or two, but Ty Williams is next on my list to replace w/another FA...