fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

AB trade question

Would anyone trade Evans and Kamara for AB straight up or would something have to be added to the AB side?

Comments

• Hawk12 Posts: 2,250
    who else do you have, do you have the depth to spare, and are you getting AB or Evans?

I like Evans and Kamara on the dynasty side by quite a lot, but in the right circumstances I could side with AB.... Please provide a little more info so we can better advise you
  • Towman27 Posts: 55
    I have AB, getting freaked out about Big Ben and thinking about jumping ship. Love Evans and Kamara, was trying to figure if I could get those guys or if I would have to pay more. My RB's and WR's are
    Dmart, Lamar, Mixon, Abdullah, Collins, Burkhead
    AB, Davante Adams, Cobb, Tyrell, Golladay, Decker, Woods, Beasley
  • CoolHand Posts: 4,906
    If you really like those guys, go for it! Part of fantasy football is getting your guy(s).... maybe add a future 2nd to his side with Evans & Kamara. If he counters without it, then you still get the guys you want. Good luck!
  • Hawk12 Posts: 2,250
    In dynasty if you can get Evans and Kamara for AB, I'd be all over that.    

Truth though, I am a huge Evans fan and believe he may be the next AB (as in the guy to lead the league in FF several years in the near future)....   Evans value is not that high now, and he has had a somewhat slower start to the year, now would be a good time to try a trade like this.  See what happens, he might auto accept, he might tell you that you are no where near close just as easy.

Ask, can't hurt to put an offer out IMO, even if its not what you or the other owner might perceive as fair value.  You never know what the other guy thinks as far as value of a player goes till you ask
  • Azazel4644 Posts: 360
    Towman27 said:

Would anyone trade Evans and Kamara for AB straight up or would something have to be added to the AB side?

I would take Evans and Kamara for AB, and I love AB. I think it’s a decent deal.