fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

***Thursday Night Football - Eagles @ Panthers***

WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,835
edited October 12 in Redraft Only
KICK OFF TO WEEK 6

WENTZ | JEFFERY | AGHOLOR | ERTZ | BLOUNT | NEWTON | BENJAMIN | FUNCHESS | MCCAFFERY | STEWART
I'm an asshole from:
Montreal, Canada  image
Also creator of this:

Comments

• emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,749
    Cats by 90
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 852
    If Wentz and Agholor could stink tonight, I'd appreciate it. 

• SmittySmitty Posts: 5,338
    Grab Alfred folks... Elliott out for 6 games again.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Good game
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,835
    All I know is Wentz is a baller. That dude does whatever it takes for that W
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,749
    Wentz is gonna be good. I'll be the first to admit I underestimated the eagles, but it's DEFINITELY the front four of that team that makes the difference.

However...we were beating Wentz up for the whole first half. I'm confident that if Luke didn't leave in the first half, that would have been a very different game at the end. Seen some people think that Cam's stupid throws were either because he hurt himself on that TD dive, or he wore his arm out throwing 52 freaking times. Mike Shula is an idiot
  • redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 3,084
    Of course you're going to throw the ball 52 times when you're behind and your RBs are averaging less than a yard per carry. Cam just blindly threw the ball up multiple times at the end of the game. Play calling was questionable too though
    I do like Wentz!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com