fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

New IR Question

CoolHand Posts: 4,906
Who's worthy of my only IR spot (only one IR designation per team)?

Ware OR Eifert

I'm leaning Eifert but what do you think?

Comments

• wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 2,318
    Able to keep both?
    QB: Winston, Bortles
    RB: Ajayi, Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Cohen, Carson Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, DT, Crabtree, B Marshall,Agholor
    Te: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ

IR
    Ware
    Joe Williams
    Taxi
    Switzer
    Kittle
    Golladay
  • CoolHand Posts: 4,906
    wh0urdady said:

Able to keep both?

Yes, can but only one IR spot. The other player would need to stay on active roster of keep both.... :-?
    edited October 12
    Any additional thoughts on this... would you use an active roster spot in order to keep both Eifert & Ware?
    So that brings me to my next question. How many players are on a team. and what available players are in FA.
    I am not dropping Carson in a 12 team league where we keep 20. The value just isn't there in throwing him back for someone else to IR.

IR
    Ware
    Joe Williams
    Taxi
    Switzer
    Kittle
    Golladay
    wh0urdady said:

So that brings me to my next question. How many players are on a team. and what available players are in FA.
    I am not dropping Carson in a 12 team league where we keep 20. The value just isn't there in throwing him back for someone else to IR.

20 active roster spots, 2 taxi squad spots (unplayed rookies only) and 1 IR spot. WW pool is thin.
    Unless there is someone you think is a really good lottery ticket, I wouldn't drop him. I don't agree with just dropping someone bc its a roster spot gone in dynasty.
    Odds of you playing the guy you pick up or slim anyway right?

IR
    Ware
    Joe Williams
    Taxi
    Switzer
    Kittle
    Golladay
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 2,631
    Good question, Eifert is a free agent end of the year and Ware has 1 year left @ 1.45 million. Neither could be with the same team next year and Ware may not be ready for the start of the season rehabbing his injury. Maybe neither to IR in case someone you have that you are sure you want to keep next year gets hurt.
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,602
    I dropped ware right after the injury, before the hunt blow up. He was never the long term solution in KC..

Eifert if I had to pick, but I'd honestly pick neither unless you're able to drop a player off ir. Then Eifert
    lukeb5301 said:

I dropped ware right after the injury, before the hunt blow up. He was never the long term solution in KC..

Eifert if I had to pick, but I'd honestly pick neither unless you're able to drop a player off ir. Then Eifert

I ended up trading Eifert today in a package deal for JGraham.