fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Trade Advice: Demaryius Thomas v 2018 1st and Treadwell

My team is neither in a dominant mode nor in a rebuild.  Which side would you rather have.  DT would be a definite starter in my current lineup.

Haven't been on here much, but appreciate your help.
Which would you rather
  1. Thomas vs. 2018 1st and Treadwell15 votes
    1. Demaryius Thomas
      60.00%
    2. 2018 1st and Treadwell
      40.00%
12 team dynasty PPR; Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 DST ( TE bonus and .08 per rushing attempt, rushing yards 1.25 per 10)
QB:  Cam Newton, Kirk Cousins, 
RB:  Carlos Hyde, Melvin Gordon, Frank Gore, Keith Marshall, Jeremy McNichols, Christine Michael, Alex Collins, Aaron Jones
WR:  AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Jarvis Landry, Tavon Austin, Martavius Bryant, Sammie Coates, Marquise Lee, Braxton Miller, Cooper Kupp, J.J. Nelson, Robby Anderson, Chris Conley, Josh Reynolds
TE:  Jordan Reed, Jason Witten, CJ Fiedorowicz
DST:  Chiefs

Comments

• Hawk12 Posts: 2,333
    where might you project this 2018 1st?  would make a big difference to me as I see DT slowing here sooner than later.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 2,858
    I wouldn't feel comfortable starting Treadwell this year so I voted DT.  However, if you made the trade, do you have a better starting option for this year to use in your lineup after moving DT? (to allow time to wait on Treadwell)
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,835
    Depending on where the 1st lands, you might be able to get more than Treadwell. If its a top 5 pick, then that's good on its own.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • hoyasaxa Posts: 75
    I honestly have no idea where my pick would be.  My roster in this league as as follows:  (PPR, start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, I TE, 1 Flex, K, DST):

Cam/Winston/Bortles
    Fournette/Lynch/CJA/Lacy/Kamara
    AJG/Allen/Wallace/Treadwell/BraxtonMIller/JJ Nelson/Mitchell/Coates
    Doyle/CJF
    12 team dynasty PPR; Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 DST ( TE bonus and .08 per rushing attempt, rushing yards 1.25 per 10)
    RB:  Carlos Hyde, Melvin Gordon, Frank Gore, Keith Marshall, Jeremy McNichols, Christine Michael, Alex Collins, Aaron Jones
    WR:  AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Jarvis Landry, Tavon Austin, Martavius Bryant, Sammie Coates, Marquise Lee, Braxton Miller, Cooper Kupp, J.J. Nelson, Robby Anderson, Chris Conley, Josh Reynolds
  • I would keep what you have.
  • Your team isn't that bad...I would counter with Treadwell and a 2nd.  Pump up treadwell getting first team reps, DT having injuries, etc

I would be trading either Cam or Winston right now, BTW...
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, A Smith, Eli
    L Bell, M Lynch, M Ingram, D Cook, C Carson, D Henderson
    A Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Gordon, J Doctson, C Kupp, B Miller
    Kelce, Gronkowski 

I'd make the trade and get DT, especially seeing as your league starts 3 WR and a flex.
    Then look to move QB with upgrade at RB and/or TE
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,130
    Given your roster I think I'd prefer to hold Treadwell and keep the pick. 

Also, agree that you should be looking to move one of Cam/Winston to help add to the rest of your roster.
  • DonDon Posts: 3,332
    DT
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,090
    Dt easily.

Especially w your team
  • TheDude Posts: 964
    I'd prefer DT. Also agree with moving Cam. I'd keep Jamis

• hoyasaxa Posts: 75
    Thanks for the advice.  Took the trade and got DT.  

Agree on selling one of the QB's, but have gotten little to no traction in the past trading QB's during the off-season.  will be patient on that front, but that's my best bargaining chip at the moment
  • DonDon Posts: 3,332
    hoyasaxa said:

Thanks for the advice.  Took the trade and got DT.  

Agree on selling one of the QB's, but have gotten little to no traction in the past trading QB's during the off-season.  will be patient on that front, but that's my best bargaining chip at the moment
    Good. You're not a middle of the road team. You're a playoff team. With DT you're now in the championship mix. Agree with using Cam to upgrade elsewhere
    Is there a team in your league with more than one top TE?