fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

J. Ajayi vs Rookie Picks

2»

Comments

• redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 2,884
    Man, i love football
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 930
    edited June 17
    Loving all this solid Ajayi trade input.......

EDIT: Mods, given the direction of this thread feel free to close it down.
  • ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 599
    Can't we all just get along? Back to your corners
  • JKnighton_9 Posts: 52
    edited June 18
    Amazing return for Ajayi! Wow. I would love to see the league reaction to that deal.

In regards to the other stuff though. Smitty is trying to grow the site and get the name out to the fantasy football world. He even released a new video today in hopes of it reaching people. This isn't a good look if a new person is looking at SleeperU for the first time. This is basically making it harder on Smitty and SleeperU as a whole when this happens.
  • DonDon Posts: 3,064
    I-)
  • SMFFCN said:

Ajayi & change for 1.2/1.3 & 3 18' 1sts?

That is flat out ridiculous. I would be upset upset if I was in your league. But good for u.

Yeah, some league mates are flipping out (understandably) but we have a no veto policy so there isn't much that can be done. 

He did message back about 24 hours after I accepted saying he only meant to include one '18 1st but admitted is was on him for checking what he was about to send before he sending it. 

That makes more sense now.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 930
    This keeps getting better! I swear this guy gets drunk as hell and starts sending out trade offers!

After getting 1.02 + 1.03 + (3) 2018 1st's  FOR  J. Ajayi + C. Meredith + 2018 2nd,  the same dude comes back around and offers:  Jay Ajayi  FOR  (1) 2018 1st...... instant accept.

So when all is said and done I've basically given him C. Meredith + 2018 2nd  FOR  1.02 + 1.03 + (2) 2018 1st's..... can't make this stuff up.