fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

J. Ajayi vs Rookie Picks

SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 930
I was offered the 1.08 + 1.10 for Ajayi which I turned down and mentioned I prefer pick(s) + player if I'm moving Ajayi. He responded with that fact that he's only willing to move draft picks (he has a couple high end studs and a crap load of picks) and told me to send a counter that would work for me.

With that in mind, if trading Ajayi for strictly picks, what would make it worth your while out of his stock pile:

1.02 / 1.03 / 1.06 / 1.07 / 1.08 / 1.10 / 2.01 / 2.02 / 2.08 / (multiple 3rds etc.) / (3) 2018 1st's

Comments

• ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 597
    1.02 & 1.06 would work
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 930
    Reisssox said:

1.02 & 1.06 would work

This is similar to what I was thinking as well. Ajayi is my RB3 and he keeps trying to play that as a reason he should be sold cheaply.......
  • Yep, I would be fine with 2 & 6.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 259
    Most years , if you're looking for a RB, you want to be top 5 or 6. 8 and 10 is a joke. I wouldn't take LESS than 2 and 6. 
    D3: QB: Bortles, Tannehill, Jimmy G, Trubisky; RB: Murray, Howard, Sproles, Pumphrey, DHenry, Langford, RMathews, McGuire; WR: Landry, MThomas, Rishard, Moncrief, Godwin, Chad Williams, Taywan TE: Gronk, MBennett, CJF; K: Vinatieri; DEF: Lions // D4: QB: Winston, Watson, Jimmy G, Osweiler; RB: BellHowardForte, Martin, Conner, Langford, McNichols, Draughn, Hightower, McGuire, Hood; WR: Jeffery, Meredith, Matthews, VJackson, Bolden, Aiken, Golladay; TE: Olsen, Witten, McDonald, Higbee; K: Bailey, Gotskowski; DEF: Rams
  • TBLTBL Posts: 270
    I wouldnt move Ajayi for the 1.2/1.6. 1.2/1.3 may be a bit more value but I would ask for that and throw him in a late 1st or 2nd with Ajayi. To me, the value drips off after 1.5 by quite a bit. Ajayi for one of Mixon/CMac/Cook and Howard just isnt nearly enough imo.
  • CoolHand Posts: 4,566
    I agree... If he wants to dock you down a pick or two, make sure to get one of those '18 1sts
    Actually just completed a deal:

Gave: J. Ajayi + C. Meredith + 2018 2nd
    Got:   1.02 + 1.03 + (3) 2018 1st's (should all be mid to early)

Love Ajayi but that was WAY to much value for me to pass on.
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 3,499
    edited June 15
    HOLY SHIT - That's an amazing deal!!
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 2,737
    That's completely ridiculous but good for you!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

That's completely ridiculous but good for you!

Ahhh yeah, I didn't want to gloat too much, lol.... I couldn't hit the accept button fast enough when that offer came through.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,011
    wow 
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,553

Language. Wouldn't want to offend anybody who has nothing better to do [-X
    Best part of this is that he kept trying to sell me short due to the fact that Ajayi was my RB3 (Zeke/DJ in front) and I didn't "need" him. Then after I held ground saying that fact was irrelevant he goes 180 with a total overpay. Love it.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 2,380
    SMFFCN said:

Best part of this is that he kept trying to sell me short due to the fact that Ajayi was my RB3 (Zeke/DJ in front) and I didn't "need" him. Then after I held ground saying that fact was irrelevant he goes 180 with a total overpay. Love it.

Great deal, well played!!
  • CoolHand Posts: 4,566
    Wow!! Nice one SM!!
  • He'll regret that one tomorrow, when he's recovered from his blackout!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,011

He'll regret that one tomorrow, when he's recovered from his blackout!

Lol
    :((
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,194
    Ha I love trades like this.
    The "U's" Forum Moderator
    Montreal, Canada
    Proud Canadian  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 2,781

Would be more like you to drop another F-Bomb to express your displeasure. I am surprised. Maybe you will finally start to grow up.
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3)  10 Team Dynasty
    QB - R,Wilson, D.Carr QB - Luck, R.Wilson, D.Carr 
    RB - Zeke, M.Gordon, Gillislee, Abdullah, Henry, J. Charles, Forte'
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, AP, Rawls, Prosise, Yeldon, Kelvin Williams, DMac
            Booker, Perkins, J.White, 
    WR - Julio, M.Thomas, TyMontgomery, T.Pryor WR - Hopkins, Dez, AJG, B.Cooks, M.Thomas (NO), M.Jones, A.Hurns, Sharpe, C.Meridith, Hogan
    TE - STREAM (NONE) TE - Gronk, M.Bennett, Fiedorowicz, V.McDonald
    DST - STREAM (NONE)   DST - Vikes, Ravens
    K - STREAM (NONE)   K - STREAM (NONE)
    BTW... Nice trade @SMFFCN
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, AP, Rawls, Prosise, Yeldon, Kelvin Williams, DMac
    WR - Julio, M.Thomas, TyMontgomery, T.Pryor WR - Hopkins, Dez, AJG, B.Cooks, M.Thomas (NO), M.Jones, A.Hurns, Sharpe, C.Meridith, Hogan
  • ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 597

He'll regret that one tomorrow, when he's recovered from his blackout!

Yea some serious drinking that night
  • PAFAS Posts: 215

Or say something stupid as hell. Still at it? 
    Sleeper U - Instant Classics II - PPR Dynasty, Champ (looking to repeat)

Luck, Tanny
    L. Bell, D. Freeman, T. Coleman, Spencer Ware, J. Rodgers, Duke, J. Charles, J. Conner
    Jordy, M. Bryant, A.Jeffries, Fitz, R. Mathews, B. Perriman, I. Ford
    Eifert, Gates
    Bryant
    Giants

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 1,976
    Ajayi & change for 1.2/1.3 & 3 18' 1sts?

That is flat out ridiculous. I would be upset upset if I was in your league. But good for u.

Would be more like you to drop another F-Bomb to express your displeasure. I am surprised. Maybe you will finally start to grow up.
    Is consistency too much to ask for?

Ajayi & change for 1.2/1.3 & 3 18' 1sts?

That is flat out ridiculous. I would be upset upset if I was in your league. But good for u.

Yeah, some league mates are flipping out (understandably) but we have a no veto policy so there isn't much that can be done. 

He did message back about 24 hours after I accepted saying he only meant to include one '18 1st but admitted is was on him for checking what he was about to send before he sending it. 

Is consistency too much to ask for?
    I think that you need to pose that question to PAFAS. Why don't say something else inappropriate about his daughter and see where that gets you?
    What does that have to do with anything in this thread?
    If you don't care if everyone else cusses then it seems like you're just being petty towards me. That's what I was saying. I have no idea what you're talking about anymore

If you don't care if everyone else cusses then it seems like you're just being petty towards me. That's what I was saying. I have no idea what you're talking about anymore

You were the one who went out of your way to elicit a response from me. If you don't want me to call you out, then choose your battles more carefully.

The only thing that I have ever really complained about are F-Bombs which is something for which you have been defiantly consistent. But as I said, maybe you have begun to grow up. 

However, you have been consistent with inappropriate remarks and your worst of all was probably what you said about PAFAS daughter. Maybe I misunderstood his most recent reply to you, but, I think his comment reflects his continued ire regarding your behavior.

To  the mods... I'm done here and won't reply to this thread again

edited June 17
    \m/