fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Drop Marshall and Mathews?

Is there any reason to keep Keith Marshall WAS RB and Ryan Mathews PHI RB? 12-man, 1 ppr dynasty league. Roster in signature, D3.
D3: QB: Bortles, Tannehill, Jimmy G, Trubisky; RB: Murray, Howard, Sproles, Pumphrey, DHenry, Langford, RMathews, McGuire; WR: Landry, MThomas, Rishard, Moncrief, Godwin, Chad Williams, Taywan TE: Gronk, MBennett, CJF; K: Vinatieri; DEF: Lions // D4: QB: Winston, Watson, Jimmy G, Osweiler; RB: BellHowardForte, Martin, Conner, Langford, McNichols, Draughn, Hightower; WR: Jeffery, Meredith, Matthews, VJackson, Bolden, Aiken, Golladay, Carroo; TE: Olsen, Witten, McDonald, Higbee; K: Bailey, Gotskowski; DEF: Rams

Comments

• absinthe Posts: 71
    I would cut Marshall and Langford before Mathews but if you need to free a spot, Mathews futur seems to be pretty unclear right now too.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 234
    absinthe said:

I would cut Marshall and Langford before Mathews but if you need to free a spot, Mathews futur seems to be pretty unclear right now too.

Everything I've seen about Mathews says he's hurt and the minute he's healthy, PHI will cut him. He's also 29. I guess he COULD land somewhere. 

Also, Langford is the backup in CHI, and was the starter before Howard was drafted. I think he probably keeps that job. Not Carey or Cunningham although Tarik might threaten? Two years left on Langford's contract, too.

Thanks for chiming in.
    D3: QB: Bortles, Tannehill, Jimmy G, Trubisky; RB: Murray, Howard, Sproles, Pumphrey, DHenry, Langford, RMathews, McGuire; WR: Landry, MThomas, Rishard, Moncrief, Godwin, Chad Williams, Taywan TE: Gronk, MBennett, CJF; K: Vinatieri; DEF: Lions // D4: QB: Winston, Watson, Jimmy G, Osweiler; RB: BellHowardForte, Martin, Conner, Langford, McNichols, Draughn, Hightower; WR: Jeffery, Meredith, Matthews, VJackson, Bolden, Aiken, Golladay, Carroo; TE: Olsen, Witten, McDonald, Higbee; K: Bailey, Gotskowski; DEF: Rams
  • absinthe Posts: 71
    edited June 14
    Yes Langford is maybe the backup but he is not a good football player. Howard took the job pretty easily last year for a reason. If Howard came to be injured, I do not see Langford returning good numbers.
    If I have to cut players, I would probably cut the three in the order I gave you.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 234
    absinthe said:

Yes Langford is maybe the backup but he is not a good football player. Howard took the job pretty easily last year for a reason. If Howard came to be injured, I do not see Langford returning good numbers.

If I have to cut players, I would probably cut the three in the order I gave you.
    Cool. Yeah, thanks. Good thoughts.
  • Drop Marshall & Mathews. I agree with you regarding keeping Langford.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 2,659

Drop Marshall & Mathews. I agree with you regarding keeping Langford.

This
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 1,863

This
    more of this
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 6,891

This
    more of this
    Loads of it
    The "U's" Forum Moderator
    Montreal, Canada
    Proud Canadian  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CamtasticCamtastic Posts: 141
    WTCM said:

Loads of it

Load it, pack it up, and send that sh*t to China
    Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong........
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 2,659
    Camtastic said:

WTCM said:

Loads of it

Load it, pack it up, and send that sh*t to China
    LOL...... poor China!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator