fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

IDP Sleepers - LB edition

boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,449
Who ya got for some early season buys?

Here are a few of mine

Brandon Marshall - good buy low after a down season last year 
Gerald Hodges - WLB in Buffalo, above average rankings every year and will be a solid scorer with an every snap role this season
Vince Williams - Solid when starting last season, now in the Timmons role
Demario Davis - lots of time on the field to rack up tackles late in the game as the opponents run out the clock 
Nate Gerry - Philly S at the moment but rumors in camp are he is playing LB, could replace Kendricks

Comments

• CoolHand Posts: 4,444
    I need to get amp'd up on my IDP stuff again... I've been paying to much attention to just the offensive side of the ball. My IDP league draft isn't until August so I get some time to catch up! :D

I like the Hodges call though!!
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,449
    So hard to list and write about the DL and SS
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 2,659
    Blake Martinez ILB GB - We saw a somewhat small sample size of him last season but I could see him explode into a must have ILB as early as this season.

SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 2,659
    That's a freebe for ya CoolHand, lol.  I am in a draft with him this August so I don't want to tip my hand too much.   :D
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

That's a freebe for ya CoolHand, lol.  I am in a draft with him this August so I don't want to tip my hand too much.   :D

understand that

No worries bud! I'll try not to snipe to many of your picks! ;)
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 2,335
    Here is anther freebie that is available in every league that has not drafted.... Jarred Davis.    ;)   His ADP will be rising by August.

BB we will get a DL thread going shortly, DC changes are creating some big play DE's to watch.
    Iceman said:

Here is anther freebie that is available in every league that has not drafted.... Jarred Davis.    ;)   His ADP will be rising by August.

BB we will get a DL thread going shortly, DC changes are creating some big play DE's to watch.

Wouldn't have guessed that one.... haha!!
    Iceman said:

Totally agree - camp battles are very telling 
    Bostic in Indy has been making some noise - anyone there has a chance to be the guy