fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Worst Offer of the Month?

2»

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,203
    lukeb5301 said:

At least Gabriel and Eli rogers aren't freaking Willie sneads age :))

You offered Marshall who's 33
    I wish I was 33... I'll be 38 real soon.
    The "U's" Forum Moderator
    Montreal, Canada
    Proud Canadian  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 1,822
    edited June 14
    WTCM said:

lukeb5301 said:

At least Gabriel and Eli rogers aren't freaking Willie sneads age :))

You offered Marshall who's 33
    I wish I was 33... I'll be 38 real soon.

something tells me you'd rather be 69 right now then 33! ;)
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 2,884
    Hawk12 said:

low balls happen both ways.... Em if the deal was stuck you'd be in another thread saying how unfair it is.  We all make bad offers from time to time getting tunnel vision and hoping for the best not realizing how low to insulting the offer was, or just not seeing a player for the potential others do..

I think Don and I have low balled each other about 20 times in the last 2 months being in one league together and we have made a trade or two along the way in there.  I like the offer, counter offer banter and take it as feedback on my player value perception.  Because that is the value really lies, in another owners perception
    So deep. So insightful.
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 423

I have been try to send my buddy something for AJ Green (Marshall, OJ Howard and a 1st) and he countered with Willie Snead, Enunwa and a 1st for Julio. Anybody else got an offer lately that just had you like:

#-o

I think that was your buddies way of saying provide a better offer. Marshall is done in 2 years and Howard is not a sure thing. 
    Dynasty 16 league PPR
    Carr, Wentz, 
    Freeman, Gillislee, Sproles, Booker
    OBJ, Landry, Michael Thomas, Mike Wallace, Josh Gordon, Seth Roberts,
    T Kelce, J Graham, A Hooper,
    TB, Tenn, 
    Watt, Bosa
    Kuechly, J Houston, J Brown
    QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, D, D, D,
    Gordon & Houston will be dropped. 
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,559
    No he really thinks Willie Snead is good. He ended up getting devonta freeman and tyreek hill for Snead, Perkins and an early first