fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Worst Offer of the Month?

emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,677
I have been try to send my buddy something for AJ Green (Marshall, OJ Howard and a 1st) and he countered with Willie Snead, Enunwa and a 1st for Julio. Anybody else got an offer lately that just had you like:

#-o

Comments

• emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,677
    *his Snead etc for my julio
  • GlassJoe Posts: 181
    Wickerkat may oggered me Samaje Perine and Robert Kelley for Jay Ajayi.....lol

To be fair, he doesn't own any shares of Ajayi so he wasn't really on his radar since he's in Rookie draft mode....
    GlassJoe said:

To be fair, he doesn't own any shares of Ajayi so he wasn't really on his radar since he's in Rookie draft mode....

That's not great
    edited June 12

GlassJoe said:

That's not great

:))
    Not like I haven't tried....;)

Shoot...I got him for:
    A.Hurns
    B.Marshall
    for
    Ajayi
    Snead

This was only because Dalvin was still on the board and he loves FSU (has a good eye for talent, too, and he's stacked in this league).

Gittyup!
  • DonDon Posts: 3,282
    I send out about 10 trades a day so some are bound to be stinkers. But anyone who wants to out me trust I'm going to look up past transactions and post the god-awful offers I get lol.
    Don said:

I send out about 10 trades a day so some are bound to be stinkers. But anyone who wants to out me trust I'm going to look up past transactions and post the god-awful offers I get lol.

Crap...I can go look at my own offers and post some in this thread.  It's not where you start sometimes - it's where you finish.  Getting a crazy offer from a guy who you know doesn't overvalue his guys and undervalue yours isn't a big deal.  But when you get guys who only look at their players with rose-colored glasses while nit-picking yours to death...it's like "Then why are you trying to trade for this guy?!!!"....just not worth the time/effort. 

Or the guy that works out a deal and then says, "You know, if you'd just throw in that 1.3 rookie pick/Derrick Henry/that Christian McCaffery kid/(fill in the blank)"....those guys are even worse, IMHO.
  • Don said:

I go through stages when I send 20 offers, then I'm quiet for a few weeks, then repeat. Therefore plenty of bad ones, I'm sure.
  • ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 641
    Don said:

Yea we battle for sure!
  • ffballgenius30 Posts: 1,554
    I actually think your offer for green is just as bad as the one for Julio. Both are weak for either player

10 TEAM: $100 salary cap dynasty league. non PPR, non fraction scoring, All TDs 5 pnts. QB/RB/RBWR/WR/TE/w/r/t/K/DL/DB/LB/LB(22 man roster, 2 practice squad spots, rookies from rookie draft don't count towards 22 man roster)

qb: $3.50 WILSON, $2 KIZER, $1.25 TRUBISKY, $1 KELLY

rbs: $2.50 ELLIOT, $1.75 JOHNSON, $2 CARSON, $10 BUCK ALLEN, $2 MIXON (R), $1 MCNICHOLS (R)

wrs: $2.50 COREY COLEMAN, $5 WATKINS, $3.25 AMARI COOPER, $2.50 DOCTSON, $1.75 DIGGS, $1.50 GOLLADAY

te: $3.25 EIFERT, $1 HOWARD (R)

K: $1.50 BRYANT

LB: $1.50 MYLES JACK, $1.50 REUBEN FOSTER, $4 OGLETREE, $1.50 JATAVIS BROWN

DL: $1.75 MACK, $2.50 HUNTER

DB: $1.25 NEAL, $1.25 JAMAL ADAMS

• GrimmerGrimmer Posts: 624
    cohendpt said:

I actually think your offer for green is just as bad as the one for Julio. Both are weak for either player

Think they're similar trades which was probably why he sent it... tho he didn't include anyone in their mid-30s

12team dynasty .5ppr 2QB,2RB,2WR,2TE,1W/R
    QB Brees, Ben, Eli, Webb
    RB McCoy, Ajayi, Montgomery, Forte, Jacquizz, Sims, McNichols, Drake, J.Williams(BUF), Richard, Zenner, Cohen
    WR ODB, Cooper, ARob, Cooks, Parker, Beasley
    TE Eifert, Doyle, Z.Miller, Shaheen, Watson, Hodges
    Tucker/Patriots
    Picks: 1,2,2,3,4,5

• lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,602

I have been try to send my buddy something for AJ Green (Marshall, OJ Howard and a 1st) and he countered with Willie Snead, Enunwa and a 1st for Julio. Anybody else got an offer lately that just had you like:

#-o

While the trade for Julio is no good, Marshall, Howard and a 1st(assuming next year) doesn't come close to AJ either.

My guess is that's why you got the bad counter
  • CARramrod958CARramrod958 Posts: 177
    lukeb5301 said:

#-o

While the trade for Julio is no good, Marshall, Howard and a 1st(assuming next year) doesn't come close to AJ either.

Exactly what I was thinking.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,686
    I hate stupid counters. Just tell the person you're not interested. Gees
    The "U's" Forum Moderator
    Montreal, Canada
    Proud Canadian  image
    Also creator of this:
    lukeb5301 said:

#-o

Before he ever countered me I told him I'd swap out Marshall for Kelvin. Nobody in my league values Kelvin appropriately imo--that's why I didn't start there
  • Hawk12 Posts: 2,250
    low balls happen both ways.... Em if the deal was stuck you'd be in another thread saying how unfair it is.  We all make bad offers from time to time getting tunnel vision and hoping for the best not realizing how low to insulting the offer was, or just not seeing a player for the potential others do..

I think Don and I have low balled each other about 20 times in the last 2 months being in one league together and we have made a trade or two along the way in there.  I like the offer, counter offer banter and take it as feedback on my player value perception.  Because that is the value really lies, in another owners perception
    If the deal was struck I'd be complaining about how unfair it is…? What does that even mean?
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 5,178
    edited June 14
    Sorry @emurrell17 I have you beat by about 10 miles. To not shame the site, I am hiding their identity, but they sent this yesterday:

*****Other FF Website**** will give 
    • Gabriel, Taylor ATL 
    • WR
      Rogers, Eli PIT WR 

To SleeperU.com for 
    •  Melvin Gordon

Expires: Mon
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    My response was literally just this:

"Huh?"

He then apologized. lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

My response was literally just this:

"Huh?"

He then apologized. lol
    =))

Alright. You win
    At least Gabriel and Eli rogers aren't freaking Willie sneads age :))
  • JKnighton_9 Posts: 54

I'm confused? Aren't they all 24 or 25?
    Oh god wow you're right. I don't know why I assumed Snead was so old :-S

Oh god wow you're right. I don't know why I assumed Snead was so old :-S

Hos hair style looks old that's probably why.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 7,686
    edited June 14
    That's racial profiling!
    The "U's" Forum Moderator
    Montreal, Canada
    Proud Canadian  image
    Also creator of this:
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 550
    No, that's age profiling.
  • MVPMVP Posts: 192
    I think it might be both
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,602

You offered Marshall who's 33