fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

IDPSleepers.com coming in May..

SmittySmitty Posts: 4,902
edited April 17 in IDP Only
http://www.idpsleepers.com
In a nutshell:

1) 2017 should be free, 2) it's all IDP for the most part, 3) SleeperU is unaffected, in fact this WILL help SleeperU become stronger, as the more SleeperU products make the more I can do, 4) Tavaner is returning for this... oh boy!

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• ~O)
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,560
    Nice!
  • Tavaner Posts: 89
    I just couldn't stay away!! 

We are still rolling different ideas around but the idea is to have rankings and brief articles up in time for Dynasty IDP leagues rookie drafts starting in May.  We'll be taking a look at the changing defensive schemes in Atlanta, Buffalo, Miami, Cleveland, Houston, Denver, Los Angeles (Chargers/Rams), San Francisco, Washington and how they might impact some of your IDP players.

Just as a teaser, former DE Robert Quinn likely becomes an OLB, for the Rams, in new DC Wade Phillips scheme.  On the other coast, Jerry Hughes and Shaq Lawson become DE's for the Bills under Leslie Frazier.  While in Cleveland we'll be watching to see if Jamie Collins or Demario Davis settle in as the Mike for the Browns for DC Gregg Williams.

As the name of our site implies, we'll be looking for players under the radar that could help you during the season.  Some Dynasty leagues allow waiver additions during the "off-season" and we'll be looking at some of the options owners have that can improve rosters without spending a valuable rookie draft pick.

As training camps begin and the season approaches we'll have redraft owners covered with rankings, players to watch and training camp battles.  Finally, during the season we'll keep an eye on snap counts and how IDP player's roles are changing so you can be a step ahead of coming changes.

The site we envision will evolve with your input!  So chime in, ask questions, and stop by and see what we are up to!
    "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to New England, for this night and all the nights to come."
  • cohendpt Posts: 1,476
    can we ask any questions now @tavaner?  know your are in the process, but always having questions on my mind now.  looking for some ideas as we have cuts soon and need to hold or cut players.  if its too early no worries ill wait, just curious if we can ask now or not?  thanks tav!  so pumped to have this info out there.

10 TEAM: $100 salary cap dynasty league. non PPR, non fraction scoring, All TDs 5 pnts. QB/RB/RBWR/WR/TE/w/r/t/K/DL/DB/LB/LB(22 man roster, 2 practice squad spots, rookies from rookie draft don't count towards 22 man roster)

qb: $4.50 Dalton, $3.25 tyrod taylor, $1 chad kelley

rbs: $2.50 Ezekiel Elliot, $1.75 david Johnson, $1.25 Terrance West, $1 deandre Washington, $2 joe mixon (R), $1 joe Williams (R), $1 Jeremy McNichols (R)

wrs: $2.50 Corey Coleman, $5 Sammy Watkins, $3.25 Amari Cooper, $2.50 josh doctson, $1.75 stefon diggs

te: $3.25 Tyler Eifert, $1 Kyle Rudolph, $1 O.J. Howard (R)

K: $1.50 Matt Bryant

LB: $1 myles jack, $4 alec ogletree, $5 jatavis brown

DL: $1.75 Khalil Mack, $2.50 Daniell hunter

DB: $1.25Keanu neal, $1 morgan burnett

• buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,640
    Looking forward to it. Tav produces good stuff.
  • CoolHand Posts: 4,568
    Awesome! Not thrilled about having to look at another site, meaning separate from here but oh well. Looking forward to it nonetheless! Starting my second year of IDP (after finishing 2nd in my rookie year :-bd )
  • I am not into IDP at all, but this is a great expansion idea. Congrats & good luck with the new venture!
    Very good for the users and for the site
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,024
    This will be a fantastic addition to Sleeper U. 
    @Tavaner thanks for doing this and can't wait to see what you and @Smitty have in store.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    What's the ? cohendpt?  it's never too early!
    "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to New England, for this night and all the nights to come."
  • Yeh don't be shy, someone around here will be happy to share their thoughts.
  • I'm waiting on the draft to see if my shares of Vince Williams are blue chip or penny stocks.

So many of my high tackle safties moved around 8n FA.
  • TD_Vulture Posts: 24
    Love this. Can't wait
    Here you go, it's a beginning.
    Blue chip on Williams.
    nicely done - great read Tav

Will be interesting to see how the draft changes the landscape
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,024
    How do you spell stud ---- Tavaner ---- nice article.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    I'm thinking the secondary is where we will notice it the most, initially.  Rookie DBs should trickle into the starting lineups throughout the year, with four or more starting from week 1.

In big-play leagues, the OLBs deliver should deliver an influx of fantasy value.   

Dynasty wise, the defensive line is going to have a handful of legit fantasy options if you can be patient.

Spotting the "surprises" should be fun!
    Agree - very few LBs in this draft

a ton of safties 
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 4,902
    Tav is a beast
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Here is the NFC side of things.
    Too early 2017 IDP rankings.
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,640
    Good stuff
  • cohendpt Posts: 1,476
    great stuff @tavaner

10 TEAM: $100 salary cap dynasty league. non PPR, non fraction scoring, All TDs 5 pnts. QB/RB/RBWR/WR/TE/w/r/t/K/DL/DB/LB/LB(22 man roster, 2 practice squad spots, rookies from rookie draft don't count towards 22 man roster)

qb: $4.50 Dalton, $3.25 tyrod taylor, $1 chad kelley

rbs: $2.50 Ezekiel Elliot, $1.75 david Johnson, $1.25 Terrance West, $1 deandre Washington, $2 joe mixon (R), $1 joe Williams (R), $1 Jeremy McNichols (R)

wrs: $2.50 Corey Coleman, $5 Sammy Watkins, $3.25 Amari Cooper, $2.50 josh doctson, $1.75 stefon diggs

te: $3.25 Tyler Eifert, $1 Kyle Rudolph, $1 O.J. Howard (R)

K: $1.50 Matt Bryant

LB: $1 myles jack, $4 alec ogletree, $5 jatavis brown

DL: $1.75 Khalil Mack, $2.50 Daniell hunter

DB: $1.25Keanu neal, $1 morgan burnett

IDP Review - a look at the top half of the 2017 Draft.  The last half of the first round publishes tomorrow.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 2,384
    Very nice write-up Tav!!
  • Ipkiss Posts: 264
    Yeah. That's awesome!
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 2,738
    Looks good Tav!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 4,902
    I'll let @tavaner handle this
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com