Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Moderators

JRMRRT
RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Welcome to SleeperU, everyone!

SmittySmitty Posts: 5,338
edited September 2015 in Talk To Us (Site)
First off, let me tell you how excited I am to be able to recreate a dynasty-based website for all of you. Just so you know, I am still at Starters this year, so nothing changes on that side of things (Starters is also my home), but I decided to launch SleeperU because I missed all of you dynasty nuts so much. And, I miss having my own little space carved out on the web in addition to my other home.

It's about 10:30pm EST on Thursday... let's see how fast this grows by just word of mouth lol, as I'm not launching until Sunday.

SleeperU is FREE for 2015.

I can't wait to get started, everyone! Please spread the word and let's make SleeperU the best dynasty fantasy football site on the planet. And, let's make it happen fast!
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments