fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Super Bowl L Fun and Smack Talk

1234568»

Comments

• fontainesfontaines Posts: 1,152
    I had a feeling this was why Cam was not going to win after seeing his annoyed attitude towards the media. This is why being a veteran of the game helps you have a better chance on winning the game. You know the expectations from being on the biggest stage there is! Cam needs to grow up is all but when he said he's different from all those he was being compared to, that was only for being a athlete not the mental part of being a athlete!
    I saw a video on Twitter that explains in part cams quick exit. On the other side of the backdrop they set up, a Denver DB forgot which one was basically talking crap about cam and how they were making him throw it because they didn't think he could beat them with his arm. Instantly as soon as cam heard it he got up and walked away. I'll try to find it and post here. Not to mention that but the questions he was getting asked were outright aweful.

Cam is a bit arrogant, and this loss took him down, but clearly he was disappointed. You have to look at the manner in which they lost too. The team overall didn't come to play.

We hype up the super bowl for weeks and treat both teams like kings and then expect them to take things graciously when they lose? Wade Phillips tweeted trash talk about cam Dabbing AFTER the game they won. That's just as much poor sportsmanship than what Cam did.
  • As a Cam owner, I'm glad he lost. That will light his fire even hotter which will hopefully turn into a magical season fir me in 2016!

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,348
    Absolurely the best part of the superbowl for me was seeing a trailer for a new Bourne movie with Matt Damon in it.
    Hellz yes me to
    I was glad to see that as well
  • I think Beamen is getting a lot of backlash he doesn't really deserve. It was Harris jr talking behind him, he was still in a sweatshirt/game pants & the media was consoling him rather than ask him legitimate questions. Give Willie a break. He should have cooled down & showered up before seeing the media if anything.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 2,365
    At Disneyland with Peyton Manning

How do I post video from my phone?

Put it on YouTube then you have a link to paste but double check with @smitty!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    At Disneyland with Peyton Manning

How do I post video from my phone?
    Reporter: "What are you going to do now that you've won the SuperBowl?"

P.Manning:  "I'm going to Disneyland....and I will drink lots of Budweiser!"
  • They think over 1-million @ parade.

Pretty sick!
    As a Cam owner, I'm glad he lost. That will light his fire even hotter which will hopefully turn into a magical season fir me in 2016!
    I'm fine with that so long as that magical season is mostly going the direction of MY WR (K.Benjamin)!