fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Blair Who?

ErickErick Posts: 2,445
I had a goldfish that could break dance on the carpet..
But only for like 20 seconds..
And only once.

Comments

• ErickErick Posts: 2,445
    And only once.

• buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,840
    edited January 2016
    My wife even said laces out Dan when we saw the replay.
  • My wife even said laces out Dan when we saw the replay.
    You married the right girl!

• ErickErick Posts: 2,445
    My wife even said laces out Dan when we saw the replay.
    And only once.

• His girlfriend forgave him.....................

SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • His girlfriend forgave him.....................

I think that was not taken after the game... Nice try Doggie... need better proof... she looks to be to comfortable to have been out in the weather cheering for her man
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR No Bonus / QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR/TE-TE-DST-K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, L.Miller, D.Foreman, Lynch, AP
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, Hurns, Godwin, M.Williams, Tyrell Williams / TE - Gronk, Howard, Brate, R.Seals-Jones
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100 / QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FlexRWT-DST-K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold, Brissett / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, A.Jones, Prosise, Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews, Curtis, JMoore / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, Kroft
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 3,569
    edited January 2016
    His girlfriend forgave him.....................

I think that was not taken after the game... Nice try Doggie... need better proof... she looks to be to comfortable to have been out in the weather cheering for her man
    I didn't say anything about when the picture was taken CC.  Only that his girlfriend forgave him......

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/blair-walsh-girlfriend-sarah-chaffee-defends-him/288369
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 8,417
    Marry her Blair witch, marry her.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 2,365
    He'd probably missed scoring between her two legs that night too after that missed! Lol
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA