fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

So did you all jump ship from the other site?

Comments

• 85_bears85_bears Posts: 152
    I'd love to share with folks but I always end up in leagues with them. Fantasy is such a small circle. :-)

I'll do my best to promote but I'm her for the knowledge not to be shared with my leaguemates. They can go and find their info in other uninformed places.
    DYNASTY TEAM
    QB - Wilson, Wentz
    RB - Anderson, Elliott, Gillislee, Lacy, Miller,
    WR - Beckham, Enunwa, Nelson, Thomas (NO), Wallace, Watkins
    TE - Gronkowski, James

TAXI - Green-Beckham, Doctson
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 6,503
    SleeperU, B!t&@s! Someone has to film them selves screaming that to a crowd :) 
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 3,041
    That's a good idea smitty^ lol
    I'd love to share with folks but I always end up in leagues with them. Fantasy is such a small circle. :-)

I'll do my best to promote but I'm her for the knowledge not to be shared with my leaguemates. They can go and find their info in other uninformed places.
    That's the tough thing. You want to help grow this place, but 1. The small community is what makes this place so nice. And 2. We all know people who are interested in FF, but then that would give our advantage away lol
    Good things, strong things (that last the test of time) need users. If we stay small, how many years do you think I could do this? If we are huge, I retire doing this :) I think it's pretty important to grow it :)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    *sigh* okay I'll shoot some links out
    edited January 2016
    Shoot out this image on facebook? 

And, if anyone wants a custom Sketch for their league, your league banner, etc, order away: http://sleeperu.com/product/custom-sketch/

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Btw when I click the image button when typing out a message it closes out my browser. I'm on iPhone 5s
    Done. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1100686976610605&id=100000079397783&set=a.511674605511848.119388.100000079397783&source=48&ref=bookmarks
    See, that's what I'm talkin' about. You win a FREE SKETCH for being loyal. Toss out a name and what you want it to say @emurrell17
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    hmm, ok, ill look into it. Unfortunately the forum features are 3rd party products, but ill look at it.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I'm torn. Idk if this it too tough, but if you could a Cam Newton sketch with him ripping his chest to reveal a superman "S" underneath id probably cream my jeans.
    Or just having a cape would be pretty dope too
  • footballjunkiefootballjunkie Posts: 27
    edited January 2016
    "SleeperU, suckas!" Love it @Smitty!
    Holy sh*t, is that junkies?!
    I've read about you in the history books my man
  • @emurrell17 the man? the myth? the legend?  Hell nah! It's just me footballjunkie!  Thanks for the welcome!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 8,892
    Hey, look who's here, good seeing ya Junkies. 
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Nice to see ya @footballjunkie
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,036
    Nice to see ya @footballjunkie
    What he said :D
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,153
    Definitely looking like getting the band back together again! Welcome home @footballjunkie
  • slimkilla99slimkilla99 Posts: 155
    edited January 2016
    ahhhh reminds me of dc 
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 8,892
    edited January 2016
    ahhhh reminds me of dc 
    Why hello there @slimkilla99....
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited January 2016
    Welcome @slimkilla99 glad to see ya!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • yea awesome to be here.Not to sound like a douche but  never really got into the last site,i felt it lost the friendly closeknit group that dc had, i mean everyone was ther mostly but was missing something, Glad your back on ur own smitty,Glad everyones here to
    edited January 2016
    yea awesome to be here.Not to sound like a douche but  never really got into the last site,i felt it lost the friendly closeknit group that dc had, i mean everyone was ther mostly but was missing something, Glad your back on ur own smitty,Glad everyones here to
    @slimkilla99 I hear ya. I wanted to venture off again and create what you currently see before you :) , but I am grateful of my time there and Russ and the owner were good to me... i wish FFS nothing but the best and will always help promote them. I might even be asked to do the radio shows next year, as SleeperU.

How do you like it so far @slimkilla99 have you seen the content yet or subscribed? The mock draft tool is awesome, you can enter keepers then mock with them written in.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • gonna subscribe asap. looks pretty sweet so far.its like dc but on steroids
  • 85_bears85_bears Posts: 152
    I hope the subscribed stuff is better than DC. I paid this past season and didn't feel satisfied with the content that was available. Maybe it was me. :-)
    DYNASTY TEAM
    QB - Wilson, Wentz
    RB - Anderson, Elliott, Gillislee, Lacy, Miller,
    WR - Beckham, Enunwa, Nelson, Thomas (NO), Wallace, Watkins
    TE - Gronkowski, James

TAXI - Green-Beckham, Doctson
    I hope the subscribed stuff is better than DC. I paid this past season and didn't feel satisfied with the content that was available. Maybe it was me. :-)

DC? DC was 3 years ago... do you mean last year? Subscribe and you will find that the content on here is crazy heavy already, and will be. There is too much info for you to even read, watch. The tools, the mock drafts, the trade calc, the bold predictions, the articles (there are a grip of articles over the past couple days). It's more content than you can handle :)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    gonna subscribe asap. looks pretty sweet so far.its like dc but on steroids
    @slimkilla99 yes, it is better than DC, and I loved DC. This place crushes even DC.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I'm torn. Idk if this it too tough, but if you could a Cam Newton sketch with him ripping his chest to reveal a superman "S" underneath id probably cream my jeans.
    emurrell17 I could probably do that via a sketch purchase... sure. No pressure, but wouldn't be a freebee, as it would take hours lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com